I thought the dollhouse was an awesome idea, I know that using cardboard was kind of a challenge because it's not that sturdy, but somehow you made it work which I thought was really cool. However, as a suggestion I would go back and touch up around the edges to make it look a little more polished. But I can tell that a lot of time was put into this piece.
Even though this is an still going project, I think it's an interesting concept of a dollhouse so far. The use of cardboard material as well as the structure seems more basic, though my only complaint is that I wished the bricks were a bit smaller to give the house a more texture look, or at least a darker shade of red
I thought the dollhouse was an awesome idea, I know that using cardboard was kind of a challenge because it's not that sturdy, but somehow you made it work which I thought was really cool. However, as a suggestion I would go back and touch up around the edges to make it look a little more polished. But I can tell that a lot of time was put into this piece.
ReplyDeleteEven though this is an still going project, I think it's an interesting concept of a dollhouse so far. The use of cardboard material as well as the structure seems more basic, though my only complaint is that I wished the bricks were a bit smaller to give the house a more texture look, or at least a darker shade of red
ReplyDelete